Flying Cube Flying Cube

Doesn't do anything.

CanibalRabbit responds:

Dear Joeboe1998,
thank you for your review, we would like to know have you any wise pieces of advice for us, we see that you are a clever person and you can help us in our work! Please.

LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

FUCKING SPECTACULAR!

Really enjoyed this flash. I don't know if the grammatical errors were purposeful, but this flash touched me, I really enjoyed it.

Epic Stick Fight Epic Stick Fight

Really, really terrible!

I can understand that this was just to test out your animation skills, but from now on, don't upload tests. "THIS IS INCOMPLETE!!! I decided not to put too much effort into it " So.. Don't upload it.

possessedtails responds:

I uploaded it to see what people thought of it so I see everyone hates the living guts of me so I will try to improve

Ninja Miner Ninja Miner

Awesome game. Finished with all trophies etc. Cool music too, would play again

Shooting in the Dark Shooting in the Dark

@SinapeseX13, you're wrong in my opinion. If the game was trying to be symbolic about how bullied people do NOT have a choice, but people claim they do, then it wouldn't have even pretended to have multiple choices. But as it does try to have multiple choices - and fails miserably - it's clearly just a bad attempt at being a deep, thought provoking game.
Actual gameplay: 3/10. All you do is click and you have to do exactly as the creator wants you to.
Message: 1/10. Nothing deep about this really, just pretentious.
Total: 4/10 or 2/5.

Platformer - 2 Level Demo Platformer - 2 Level Demo

Great game dude. Obviously it's not finished but I can't wait to see it when it is. I imagine it'll make front page.

busypixels responds:

Thanks man!
Would be awsome to make it on front page xD
But i'm not sure about it^^