Ninja Miner Ninja Miner

Awesome game. Finished with all trophies etc. Cool music too, would play again

Shooting in the Dark Shooting in the Dark

@SinapeseX13, you're wrong in my opinion. If the game was trying to be symbolic about how bullied people do NOT have a choice, but people claim they do, then it wouldn't have even pretended to have multiple choices. But as it does try to have multiple choices - and fails miserably - it's clearly just a bad attempt at being a deep, thought provoking game.
Actual gameplay: 3/10. All you do is click and you have to do exactly as the creator wants you to.
Message: 1/10. Nothing deep about this really, just pretentious.
Total: 4/10 or 2/5.

Platformer - 2 Level Demo Platformer - 2 Level Demo

Great game dude. Obviously it's not finished but I can't wait to see it when it is. I imagine it'll make front page.

busypixels responds:

Thanks man!
Would be awsome to make it on front page xD
But i'm not sure about it^^

Pactime Pactime

I love it

LOVE IT!

Vector Rush Vector Rush

Titty fucking brilliant

I have a 3D Sony Monitor, and I need to lie down.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Stunning and incredible.

I love the characters. The way you built up the personalities of them just tore me to pieces. The plot was clever, unique, and dramatic without too many special effects. The voice acting was SPECTACULAR and high quality. I seriously believe this should be made into a major motion picture. I can't think of one company that wouldn't be excited to produce this. 10/10 5/5

Destructo-Truck Destructo-Truck

Great!

I love everything about this! The destructable envivironment, the endless hilarity, bwOhaha!

1066 1066

Pure class!

I love this game. It has great graphics, a great sound track, a lot of fun, and I think replayability, and the scale is pretty good too.

Smokin Barrels Smokin Barrels

I really didn't like this.

It's pointless! There's no plot, it replayes the introduction EVERY time you die, it's either sensitive, or blunt. There's just WAY too much room for improvement

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

BooYah!

Check out my medals. I got over 2 million feet, with all upgrades.