Flying Cube Flying Cube

Doesn't do anything.

CanibalRabbit responds:

Dear Joeboe1998,
thank you for your review, we would like to know have you any wise pieces of advice for us, we see that you are a clever person and you can help us in our work! Please.

LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

FUCKING SPECTACULAR!

Really enjoyed this flash. I don't know if the grammatical errors were purposeful, but this flash touched me, I really enjoyed it.

Epic Stick Fight Epic Stick Fight

Really, really terrible!

I can understand that this was just to test out your animation skills, but from now on, don't upload tests. "THIS IS INCOMPLETE!!! I decided not to put too much effort into it " So.. Don't upload it.

possessedtails responds:

I uploaded it to see what people thought of it so I see everyone hates the living guts of me so I will try to improve

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Amazing and spectacular.

I love the characters. The way you built up the personalities of them just tore me to pieces. The plot was clever, unique, and dramatic without too much special effects. The voice acting was SPECTACULAR and high quality. I seriously believe this should be made into a major motion picture. I can't think of one company that wouldn't be excited to produce this. 10/10 5/5

Colour My Life Colour My Life

A true masterpiece

An inspired masterpiece, I love this. I was almost crying.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Gee-RATE!

Such a touching flash, it made we want to cry.

UNTIL I MANNED THE FUCK UP, SISSY G.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

ACE!SWEET!KOO!

I think J Biebs should

ROAR BITCH

21 Days Till Summer 21 Days Till Summer

VEry funny and intelligent

Made me laugh. I really like this, nice job.

Reading Rainbow 2 Reading Rainbow 2

Truly Inspiring

The flash was great, but it's even greater to comment on the 5th ever submission to NG.... wow

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2